San Diego, California (PRWEB) March 14, 2012
In the realm of online advertising, there are two main complaints: (1) advertisers want more control over their online ads and cost-efficiency; and, (2) site publishers want to earn more money from their ad space. When online advertising giants such as Google and ContextWeb lose sight of what their customers truly need, smaller niche start-ups come along to fill in these voids. The solution to these problems: AddYourSpace.com (AYS)
AYS was formed to provide a forum for media buyers to bid on site publishers ad space inventory through an auction process. Not only will media buyers be able to purchase excess (dormant) ad space inventory at a discount, but site publishers are afforded the opportunity to monetize their excess ad space inventory that would otherwise provide them with no revenue. The primary business of AYS will be to provide media buyers a cost-effective, expedient, and efficient means of reaching a targeted online audience. Media buyers will able to reach a greater cross-section of demographics by being able to select specific sites that they believe match their target market. Media buyers will have unlimited access to audience-specific sites listed by various site publishers, a service not available in current online advertising platforms. Allowing media buyers access to site-specific audiences will provide the following benefits:
1. Cost efficiency. Media buyers ad budgets can go further, with less budget spent on poorly-targeted impressions or impressions delivered to fulfill a bulk inventory purchase, despite questionable relevance to campaign goals.
2. Yield management. With the ability to evaluate and place cost parameters on each impression opportunity, pay-for-performance will take on a new, positive meaning for media buyers campaigns. Media buyers will have control over price/performance unprecedented in the world of display.
3. Actionable insights. By learning what works for media buyers campaigns at the impression level, they have a great opportunity to identify trends and discover new insights about their best–and worst– consumers, context, and creative direction of their campaigns. These learnings can be used to guide strategy both within their campaign and across a broader marketing effort.
4. Creative optimization. Testing and matching creatives with consumers becomes much more efficient and effective in this new media buying model. Opportunities for a new level of customization of message and creative will also emerge.
5. Performance. In aggregate, all of the benefits described here should deliver an overall performance lift for online campaigns compared to previous approaches. The good news is that this difference should be consistent and sustainable, across all types of target markets and audiences.
The Company will remove almost all barriers for a media buyer to reach the most targeted audience available. The Internet and the age of information facilitate the ad space trading platform model on a broad, open, and democratic basis, at a low cost to the media buyer, while allowing site publishers to monetize their dormant ad space inventory.
To solve the second problem, site publishers need to monetize their ad space, AYS has developed the best split in the industry: 90% of the ad revenue goes to the site publisher. When a media buyer places a bid on a site publishers website, 90% of that accepted bid goes to site publisher, with the other 10% going to AYS in the form of a commission. With Googles AdSense, approximately 68% of the ad revenue goes to the site publisher and with ContextWeb, the site publisher receives approximately 70%. AYS has set the bar even higher for the industry with a 90% split.
Here’s what people who have been given a sneak peek inside are saying:
“AYS is the New York Stock Exchange for advertisers and site publishers built in a user-friendly, robust environment with a whole lot more earning potential than other ad providers currently out there.”
“It’s so simple! Advertisers place bids on site publisher’s ad space. If the site publisher likes the bid amount, the site publisher accepts that bid, and 90% of that ad revenue goes to the site publisher. That’s the best split in the industry!”
“For those of us advertisers that have been dealing with Google and ContextWeb, with all the frustrations associated with those sites, it’s about time that a company like AYS has come into the picture and made our lives far easier!”
“If you missed out on the Google IPO, you’re going to want to find a way to get in on the ground floor with AYS!”
AddYourSpace.com (AYS) is a California-based corporation founded in September 2011 by Anthony Paul Silva. Mr. Silva currently holds a BS in Finance, Masters in Business Administration, and Juris Doctor and has been a finance executive in financial services, textiles, manufacturing, consumer goods, and retail. The purpose of the Company is to engage in the business of providing a hybrid, real-time bidding platform for buying online media, which allows advertisers the opportunity to bid for ad space and site owners the opportunity to auction their excess ad space inventory, in real-time auctions. Unlike traditional demand-side and supply-side platforms that can be cumbersome and complex, the Company will provide a simple, user-friendly platform that caters to the requirements of both the advertiser and site owner, while providing each user access with real-time performance metrics.